وبلاگ جامع علمی و کامپیوتر
Technology For All
مدیر وبلاگ : Milad
شنبه 19 فروردین 1391
برنامه ای برای فشرده کردن فایلها است مانند وینزیپ فایلها را فشرده میکند
PowerZip is a simple-to-use application which allows you to compress files and extract information from archives
The interface of the program is very plain and has no outstanding elements. PowerZip could benefit from some improvements, from the visual point of view
Upon initialization, you can use the wizard to get started, if you are a beginner
So, you can unzip one or more archives after locating it via the file browser. All you have to do is specify the output directory, as well as select the files you want to extract e.g. all files which match a particular mask
Furthermore, you can compress multiple files and folders by specifying the output format and destination and by selecting the multi-disk spanning method e.g. allow the archive to span multiple disks if necessary
In the following step you can tick the files and folders that you want PowerZip to compress, create an exclusion list and apply wildcards
But you can also configure compression options regarding folder information (e.g. store complete folder names), virtual root, action (e.g. move files to the archive) and compression level (from maximum compression to none), encrypt the archive, compress subfolders, and more
In "Settings" you can enable to play sounds and to prompt before deleting files, set file associations, customize the toolbar and menu bar, enable Explorer context menu integration, and others
PowerZip takes up a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, includes a well-drawn help file and has a very good response time. No errors have popped up during our tests
However, PowerZip lacks some basic functions found in other similar software. For example, you cannot verify an archive's integrity. All in all, PowerZip doesn't exactly offer something extraordinary regarding compression tools, but it is simple to use
· PowerZip's Compression and Extraction Wizards make working with archives (such as Zip files) quick and easy. In two or three simple steps, they will guide you through the process of zipping and unzipping files. PowerZip's Welcome screen also includes quick instructions on how to use the most common features to help you get started
Strong Encryption Password-Protection
· With PowerZip, you can easily create password-protected Zip files to secure your confidential files and documents for storage or communication. You can either use the standard Zip encryption or, for extra protection, use 256-bit AES* which offers a high level of data security. You can also quickly encrypt files directly from Windows Explorer (My Computer) - just right-click on a file and select "Encrypt
Integration with Windows
· PowerZip allows you to create and unzip Zip files and other archives directly from Windows Explorer (My Computer). Zipping files is as simple as right-clicking on the files or folders you wish to compress and selecting "Zip" from the menu. Similarly, files can be unzipped by right-clicking on one or more archives directly in Windows Explorer (My Computer) and choosing one of the "Unzip" options. This feature also allows for multiple archives to be unzipped with only 2 clicks
PowerZip Macro Files
· You can create PowerZip Macro Files to automate common compression tasks, such as routine backup. PowerZip Macro Files are quick and easy to record and allow you to repeat the recorded task with one double-click or even include it as part of an automated script
Support for 12 Types of Archives
· As well as Zip files, PowerZip can handle eleven other types of archives - Cab, Ace, Rar, Arj, Jar, Tar, Gz, Z, Bz2, Lzh and Ha. This means you'll never run into a file you can't unzip with PowerZip. As well as being able to unzip these archive types, PowerZip can also create Cab, Arj, Tar, Tar.Gz, Tar.Bz2 and Ha files
Drag and drop:
· You can unzip files quickly by dragging them from the PowerZip window and dropping them into a folder of your choice. You can also drop compressed files directly into an application. Compress files by dropping them into the PowerZip window.
Interoperability with Unix
· PowerZip can create and unzip archives types common under Unix (Tar, Gzip, Bzip2), making sharing files with Unix / Linux systems quick and easy. PowerZip lets you create a .tar.gz or .tar.bz2 file in one go - perfect for when you need to transfer multiple files to a Unix machine
· PowerZip lets you create fully customizable self-extracting archives to have all the advantages of Zip files without the need for the recipients of your files to have an unzip program. You can choose the start-up message, specify a command to be executed after extraction and specify the default extraction folder (you can use built-in path variables so that that the self-extracting archive will work flawlessly on all versions of Windows). Several other options are also supported
View / Edit Files in Archives
· You can view any file stored in an archive by simply double-clicking on it in PowerZip. You can also edit the file and update the archive
· If an archive contains folders, PowerZip displays them in a Windows Explorer-like manner, instead of simply listing all files in a "flat" list. This feature can be turned off
· Choose between Large Icons, Small Icons, List and Details views, just like you would in Windows Explorer / My Computer
· PowerZip can be completely customized to suit your tastes and habits. You can customize the toolbar and menus, appearance, options and defaults
Comprehensive Documentation & Help at Your Fingertips
· The Welcome screen helps you get started quickly by providing shortcuts for the most common tasks and has links to the User Guide and the "Getting Started" section. And if you get stuck, you can simply point your mouse to a button or control you are unsure about and a helpful explanation will pop up
Zip File Splitting
· PowerZip now fully supports split Zip files. Split Zip files allow you to create a set of several smaller Zip files instead of one large Zip file. This is useful when sending large attachments by e-mail or distributing large files over the Web. For more information about split Zip files, please see Creating Multi-Part Archives / Splitting
· PowerZip 7 offers two new compression levels, providing higher compression than is normally available in Zip files. Please note that files compressed with the new compression levels may not be unzipped by older versions of PowerZip and by other Zip programs
· Ability to password-protect files inside a Zip archive (encryption) has a long been a feature provided by PowerZip. Unfortunately, traditional Zip encryption is very weak as is evidenced by the multitude of Zip password recovery programs. Such programs allow password-protected files (encrypted with standard Zip encryption method
نوع مطلب : ذخیره و فشرده سازی،
برچسب ها : دانلود نرم افزار فشرده سازی قدرتمند PowerZip 7.2 Build 4،
لینک های مرتبط :
دوشنبه 27 شهریور 1396 08:14 ق.ظ
Hi all, here every person is sharing such know-how,
thus it's nice to read this webpage, and
I used to go to see this website all the time.
دوشنبه 16 مرداد 1396 02:49 ب.ظ
This is the perfect webpage for everyone who wishes to understand this topic.
You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I
personally would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been written about for many years.
Excellent stuff, just excellent!
جمعه 13 مرداد 1396 11:49 ق.ظ
You are so interesting! I don't believe I have read
something like this before. So good to discover somebody with
some original thoughts on this issue. Seriously..
thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!
دوشنبه 14 فروردین 1396 07:01 ق.ظ
Hey there! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a
shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up
the excellent work!